Data is one of the most essential elements that can maintain a company's growth trajectory in an effective fashion. Mere accumulating of data cannot provide tactical benefits but only converting data into assets can add value to the organization. Business Intelligence (BI) tools help in achieving this goal by helping them convert a large volume of data into intelligible information.
Check This Out: Top BI and Analytics Companies
Below are some most important and productive business intelligence tools that can help organizations maintain growth in an effective manner.
1. SAS: SAS is a major tool which helps in forecasting by making connections between data and business customers. It is popular for creating a subset of data combining it with other data, creating columns. It is a good tool which has access to data in many formats like database files, SAS tables, and Microsoft Excel tables.
2. Tableau: A popular tool which does not require any software knowledge, the tool can import data and help with visualization. The ‘drag and drop’ intuitive interface makes it very easy to use it. It connects to all kinds of data sources like MS Excel and data warehouses. It also provides a mobile application which helps users complete task from anywhere.
3. Microsoft Power BI: Power BI helps analyze the data and provide productive insights by converting data to interesting visuals which helps in decision making. it can be accessed from any device and has the largest number of customizable visualization.
4. Looker: It is used in performing real-time data access and making effective business decisions. The web-based interface lets users design visualization using a single code. Looker is able to analyze both web hosted and SQL data.
5. Sisense: It simplifies each step of the analytic process. It is designed for the use of data crunching.
6. Qlik Sense: The three main versions, Qlik sense desktop allows creating personalized reports, Qlik Sense Enterprise provides organizational purpose, Qlik Sense Cloud allows maintaining data relationships.
7. Google Analytics: Helps distinguishing top performing and worst performing website content based on the bounce rate measured for each.